Obtain Driving Records in Montana using the online search form, visit an office in person, or order through the mail. Results include tickets, dui’s, accidents, moving violations, citations, license suspensions. The Crash Record Request (PS2503) is used to request copies of law enforcement reports of crashes in Minnesota.

Department of Public Safety
Driver and Vehicle Services
Records Unit

445 Minnesota Street
St. Paul, MN, 55101-5161
(651) 215-1335

Fee: $10.00

DMV Web Site: https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/dvs/Pages/records-request-procedure.aspx

Driving Record Mail-in Form: https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/dvs/forms-documents/Documents/RecordRequestForm.pdf